Job postings for companies recruiting new applicants for available positions.
Best practices would be to create a compelling advertisement that encourages top talent to apply while including pertinent information such as:
- Job title - make it attractive without obscuring the actual position
- A complete job description - such as detailed responsibilities, authority, nuances, decision authority and working conditions associated with the job.
- The location - potential employees search by location when determining commute times or possible relocations
- Key qualifications - such as licenses, skills, education, and experience
- Summary of responsibilities - describe duties associated with the position, including examples and measurements of success
- Promote the company - list the mission and values of the company and the impact of the position on them
- Provide directions for applying - include requirements for references, cover letters, etc.