Call routing handler by name from different route

Is it possible to setup a route that calls another routes handler when hit?

Im setting up a vuejs system and instead of using the routes like /api/user/profile

$app->get("/api/user/profile",Controllers\User\ProfileController::class);

I would like to leverage the “name” part on the routes ie:

// Normal api routes.
$app->get("/api/user/profile",Controllers\User\ProfileController::class);
// Then a "special" route that gets the route name as a param and invokes the route by that name.
$app->get("/api/@{routeName}", function (Request $request, ResponseInterface $response) use ($app) {
        $name = $request->getAttribute('routeName');
        try {
            $route = $app->getRouteCollector()->getRouteParser()->urlFor($name);
        } catch (\Throwable $exception){
            throw new HttpNotFoundException($request,"Route named '{$name}' not found");
        }

The above gets me the url for the route and i could probably just do a redirect on that. But i was wondering if there’s a way to actually call / invoke that found routes handler without a redirect?

Sort of like a return $app->getRouteCollector()-getRouteByName($name)->handle($request,$response);

possible solution if the above is not possible:

As a fallback i’ll probably just go with a redirect if this isn’t possible.
Something like:

$route = $app->getRouteCollector()->getRouteParser()->urlFor($name,$request->getQueryParams(),$request->getQueryParams());

The usage for this would be:

//Routes.php
$module->group("/test", function (RouteCollectorProxy $group) {
    $group->get("[/{id}]",HomeController::class)->setName("testing_home");
});

$app->get("/api/@{routeName}", function (Request $request, ResponseInterface $response) use ($app) {
        $name = $request->getAttribute('routeName');
        try {
            $route = $app->getRouteCollector()->getRouteParser()->urlFor($name,$request->getQueryParams(),$request->getQueryParams());
// Todo: implement redirect
        } catch (\Throwable $exception){
            throw new HttpNotFoundException($request,"Route named '{$name}' not found");
        }

and in vuejs

api("/api/@testing_home?id=7&testing=abc"

Which outputs the url urlFor($name,$request->getQueryParams(),$request->getQueryParams())

/api/test/3?id=3&test=abc

i could look at prefixing the params with a ?param_id=3&test=abc but i think its less intuitive than just duplicating the query string and the route params. (unless theres a way to get a list of route params used for a route when a route name is given? In which case i would pass just the params to the $data part of urlFor and remove them from the getQueryString() array)

So turns out the first part “is” possible…

return  $app->getRouteCollector()->getNamedRoute($name)->setArguments($request->getQueryParams())->run($request);

But this doesnt “re-run” the middleware stack. So stuff like auth n what not would still be on the /api/@xxx route.