Cannot modify header information- Warning

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0

I am getting above warning in every post request to my app. What can be the issue?

You are outputting some data before the application sends its headers.

This can be some white space you have before the <?php tag or if you are closing the the php block (?>) and have some white space at the end of the file.

I have checked every file again, there is no whitespace before the <?php tag and i am not closing any php block. I am getting this warning only in $app->post.

Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0

Got it. The error is due to this deprecated message. Thanks for help.

Any other place you output anything before Slim sends the headers?

Edit; Glad you found it :slight_smile:

“Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0”

I did all necessary changes in php.ini file but still i am getting same error