How to run index.php without using command prompt in Slim Framework?

Hi team,
We made a simple API using Slim framework.
while see the result of coding in the Postman website we should configure our public folder in the command prompt.
For example:
E:\xampp\htdocs\slim_project\public>php -S localhost:8000
If we run this command then only the slim output was came correctly. Otherwise the error message was appear.
In our project, we are making a mobile application using B4X language.
In the application I can’t configure the above command in the command prompt.

Is there any possible to run the index.php file without run the command in the command prompt?
In browser I just give the whole directory name like localhost/slim_project/public
But it return the Method not allowed errro message.
I just want run the index.php without running this E:\xampp\htdocs\slim_project\public>php -S localhost:8000 command in command prompt.
Any suggestion ?

Regards

With the command php -S localhost:8000 you are starting the PHP built-in webserver.

When the php webserver is startet you can open the url http://localhost:8000 to run the application (index.php).

The built-in PHP web server is intended for local development only and not for production because it can handle only one request at the same time.

To run only the index.php file you could just run php index.php. But this may not work, because the Slim routing requires a HTTP context for the routing and dispatching.

So the question is, what do you really want to achieve?
Is it not possible to use a HttpClient class in B4X?

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion sir. Solved