War in Ukraine just now

I’m very sorry Dear Slim PHP community.
I’m citizen of the Ukraine. I live in Kharkiv (it’s Ukrainian pronunciation, Kharkov - it’s russian pronunciation). Yes. There really is a war here. Russian troops came close to the city. Ukrainian troops resist.
What about situation in the city? There is electricity, there is water, there is internet … for now.
YES. The truth is this in the 21st century.

1 Like

Слава Україні, Героям Слава

Poland won’t let Ukraine to die.

1 Like

Now another wave of artillery shelling has begun. I can hear them clearly from my house. There are a lot of shootings.

Kharkiv is just “few steps” from the border. I really don’t know what to say. Is there anything we can do for you?

It’s quiet now. The Ukrainian government asks not to panic. Panic is not visible. Now the word is up to the government and the army.

Russia says they only shoot at military targets. NO. I live in a residential area of Kharkov, in the north-west of the city. Shooting close to residential areas.

Everything happens near the residential areas of the city of Kharkov. Just Now

What is a current situation? Is Kharkiv taken?

@EugeneM It’s horrible what is going on in the Ukraine.
Please stay safe and healthy. We are with you and the people in the Ukraine.

1 Like

As I know Kharkiv are not taken. Pеople in subway, basements.

Thank you. I’m doing my best for that

Hi. Ukrainian-Russian War 2022, day 2, near 12:00. Kharkiv (Eastern Ukraine). Сlose combat on the outskirts of Kharkiv. Ukrainian army resists. From my house I distinctly hear artillery fire, as if someone rattles the iron door loudly. There are electricity, mobile connection and internet. The water utility works.

:v: :facepunch: Snake Island will not be forgotten:
Radio talk between Russian battleship and Ukrainian border guards of Snake island

Afterwards, 12 guys, just like us (border guards soldiers) on a tiny island in the black sea against the attack of cruisers and aviation. They all died a heroic death.

An air alert has now been declared. People are hiding in the subway and basements of houses. But without any panic.

This is not the only example of heroism. The Ukrainian army and territorial defense are putting up strong resistance everywhere.

Photos of the destroyed column of Russian Grads near Kharkiv have been published

Hi. Kharkiv is Ukrainian city. Look my own photo I made near noon at Feb, 26’22. The photo shows a large flag of Ukraine, which stands in the center of the city of Kharkov.
As for situation, аpproximately every 4-6 hours I can hear how Ukrainian air defense works.

I want to express my gratitude to the administrators of this forum for not blocking me. Today Ukraine, tomorrow …

Sometimes events are just too big to ever be “off-topic”. This thread has been factual and not political, so I have no intention of closing it. There are probably many members who are keenly following this thread even though we haven’t replied. Your first hand experience is important to those of us watching.

Stay safe and keep us updated when you are able, @EugeneM.
:ukraine:

Thank you for this. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we all wanted to be healthy and alive. Now, in Ukraine, we just want to be alive.