War in Ukraine just now

And to be free citizens of our country.

Right now, a Russian army reconnaissance group in light vehicles broke into Kharkov. On the outskirts and in the center of Kharkiv are fighting. A Russian military vehicle was set on fire in the central part of Kharkiv.

This may be reconnaissance in force, scattering small anti-personnel mines that can harm civilians as well.

I want to address the Russian and Belarusian members of this forum. Why do I mention Belarusian members? Belarus provided a foothold for the Russian army to invade Ukraine. There are airfields in Belarus, which are used by Russian military aviation. I understand that this is not your personal fault. I just want you not to succumb to any stereotypes and propaganda. I’m just as simple a developer as you are. I am not a nazi. I have lived all my life in Kharkiv (Eastern Ukraine). This is a really brutal war. Take care of yourself.

Now in Kharkiv there are street fights. A column of Russian troops is trying to pass through Kharkiv.

It’s quiet now. Aghh, how is sweet sound of silence…

Who is a Russian soldier now? The Ukrainians called them orcs. Most likely because their uniform is swamp green. But, as various sources testify, they are children. Many are 19-25 years old.

Regarding ordinary life in Kharkov. What do I see with my own eyes? People walk their dogs, go for groceries, bottled water and cigarettes. Small shops are open. Cars are driving. This is all against the background of the sounds of explosions and gunshots. Sunny day today :slight_smile:

Now there is a cleansing going on in Kharkiv. Cleansing, in military terminology, is the destruction of the remnants of the defeated enemy troops. Judging by fairly reliable sources (I try to filter incoming information), in many cases, Russian soldiers abandon their vehicles and try to hide in the buildings of the city. Also, many captured Russian soldiers. As I said, they are children, 19-25 years old. However, I will not be too happy about this, since this is a great grief not only for the Ukrainian people, but also for the peoples of Russia and Belarus.

Yes, this is Kharkiv today (Feb, 27’22, 21t century). I live in this city.

This is on the Kharkiv ring road. On its outskirts. Ukrainian soldiers wear a yellow armband.

Thank you for continuing to share your story. Stay safe.

Thank you for supporting

Kharkiv, residential area. Photos from my wife relatives

Ukrainian-Russian negotiations are underway now. BUT … Kharkiv under heavy fire now.

This is what Kharkiv is shelled with

I want to address the Russian members of this forum.
The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine launched a website and a Telegram channel Look for yours (Ищи своих) with captured and killed Russians soldiers. The purpose of the site is for every Russian to see if this is his relative, close friend.

Kharkov under fire. There are dead, among them civilians. Shelling civilian areas.

Kharkiv under aviation strikes.

It’s Kharkiv today