War in Ukraine just now

Kharkiv today

Hi. In brief. I’m alive. Kharkiv is Ukrainian, but under shellings

Map of russian invasion

Glad to hear from you, the videos from Freedom Square this morning are terrifying. I wish the world would do more.

Thank you for your support.

IMPORTANT. There is information that tomorrow there will be massive Russian propaganda that Ukraine has surrendered. THIS IS NOT TRUE.

I need a help. Please be safe.
https://support.google.com/maps/thread/152440819/turn-off-street-view-in-ukraine?hl=en

https://support.google.com/maps/thread/152824044

I express my deep gratitude to the Dear Slim PHP community. To each participant who supports Ukraine.
I also thank the governments of your countries for providing weapons and equipment.
I found a picture on Facebook that accurately reflects the situation in Kharkiv

I’ve tried to upvote those Google Maps requests. I see Apple just announced they are disabling traffic and live incidents in their maps as well as halting all product sales in Russia.

Thank you for your support

It’s not London 1940, it’s Kharkiv 2022.

SMS from my phone about air alert. Well… there are a lot of them, every day.

What does it mean for you such phrase “Our future”? Our future is sitting now in basements.

Dear Slim PHP Community. I try to post as accurate information as I can. If anyone can verify the authenticity of messages, links, images, and find inaccuracies, please let me know.

A little humor from me. I’ve trained my ear well these days. I had good “coaches” :confused:

The shelling continues. Aviation, GRAD. A military plane flew over my house several times. They hit schools, hospitals, houses. Russian troops don’t care.
It’s not panic (we tired to be afraid), it’s reality.

Thanks for the updates, @EugeneM. I wish you, your family, and community continued safety.

I did a reverse image search on both of those photographs and they appear to have originated on Facebook in groups I don’t have access to. They appear authentic. I’m hearing reports of people in Ukraine with relatives in Russia (even parents/children) who genuinely do not believe what their family members in Ukraine are telling them. Very sad.

I’ve seen many suggestions of ways foreigners can help but if you have any particular requests, feel free to reach out.

Stay safe Eugene. Although we might feel helpless, we try to help as much as we can. Please know, that we do care. And we read your messages.

1 Like

@EugeneM i hope your silence doesn’t mean the worst. My heart goes out to you and yours.